If you’re enrolled in a Journey Rx plan and would like to switch your coverage to a different Journey Rx plan, you can do that during the Medicare annual enrollment period (October 15 through December 7). You may also be eligible for a special enrollment period at other times of the year when certain events happen in your life.
Before you start your plan change
- Have your Original Medicare card and Journey Rx member card handy
- Compare our plan options online or by downloading the Summary of Benefits
- Review the pre-enrollment checklist
- Use the coverage and pricing tool to see if your prescriptions are covered and to get an estimate on your annual Part D costs
- Review the Journey Rx Medicare Star Rating