Call center agents must obtain enrollment consent and permission to record the enrollment.
- Can you please confirm that the purpose of your telephone call today is to enroll in Journey Rx, a Medicare prescription drug plan?
- The enrollment process will take about 10 to 15 minutes.
- You’ll need to have your Medicare card available so that we can verify some information.
At any time during this call, you may stop the enrollment process without obligation.
All information that you provide to us is private and strictly confidential.
Per Medicare guidelines this enrollment will be recorded.
- Do you give your permission to record this enrollment?
- Please be aware we can only enroll one person at a time.
- Do you have any questions before we go on?
Information for [state_name] residents
It's easy to enroll
You can enroll for the following year during the annual enrollment period: October 15 to December 7. Enrolling online is the fastest way to enroll in Journey Rx. If you have questions or need assistance, contact our Medicare Solutions specialists.
Complete each section of the form before you move to the next. The system will not save your application until you click “Enroll now” on the last page of the form. If anyone will be assisting you with the form, make sure they electronically sign and indicate their relationship with you.
Before you begin, use the enrollment checklist below to make sure you have all the information you need to complete the form.
- Have your Original Medicare card readily available. You may need information from this card, such as your health insurance claim number (HICN) or Medicare beneficiary identifier (MBI) number
- Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements
- Compare your options by reviewing our two plan options online or downloading the Summary of Benefits
- Review the pre-enrollment checklist
- Check the drug list to see if your prescription drugs are covered by one of our plan options
- Review our Medicare star rating